Monthly Archives: February 2014
It’s now been 5 years since the U.S. Financial Markets bottomed out and began their upward trend which has generally been ongoing to this day. Housing Market in U.S. however did not begin its real recovery until 2012. While there have been numerous articles and arguments over the years on this subject, one thing is certain right now, our Housing Market held up exceptionally well.
Subscribe to our real estate newsletter
- Bidding wars – Love Them? Or Hate Them?
- Toronto Real Estate “Stock Market”
- Why Buying a Condo is likely NOT in ‘Your’ best interest!
- Greater Toronto Area Spring 2014 Market Report
- Tips For Landlords on Finding the Right Tenant
- 5 Years Later – How & Why Canada avoided the Housing Market Crash
- Too Much Debt?