Monthly Archives: January 2014
Did you know that the average Canadian has approximately $27,000 in consumer debt, not including mortgages? Statistics Canada also reports that the total debt, including mortgages, has climbed to 165.75% of disposable income in the third quarter of 2013, meaning Canadians end up owing $1.66 for every $1 they earn in income.
Subscribe to our real estate newsletter
- Bidding wars – Love Them? Or Hate Them?
- Toronto Real Estate “Stock Market”
- Why Buying a Condo is likely NOT in ‘Your’ best interest!
- Greater Toronto Area Spring 2014 Market Report
- Tips For Landlords on Finding the Right Tenant
- 5 Years Later – How & Why Canada avoided the Housing Market Crash
- Too Much Debt?