GREATER TORONTO AREA REAL ESTATE BLOG
2014 GTA Housing Market Outlook
Today, RE/MAX Ontario published its 2014 Market Outlook for Greater Toronto Area. After a strong 2013, 2014 is expected to be even stronger in most parts of GTA. Prices are expected to edge up by 6% to an average price of $550,000 by the end of year 2014.
Here’s the full report:
(OPENS IN PDF)
Subscribe to our real estate newsletter
- Bidding wars – Love Them? Or Hate Them?
- Toronto Real Estate “Stock Market”
- Why Buying a Condo is likely NOT in ‘Your’ best interest!
- Greater Toronto Area Spring 2014 Market Report
- Tips For Landlords on Finding the Right Tenant
- 5 Years Later – How & Why Canada avoided the Housing Market Crash
- Too Much Debt?