Monthly Archives: November 2013
Naturally, when shopping for a mortgage, one looks for the best interest rate possible. The amount of interest is the price you are paying for the mortgage, so the lower your interest payments, the better off you are. Is that always the case?
Subscribe to our real estate newsletter
- Bidding wars – Love Them? Or Hate Them?
- Toronto Real Estate “Stock Market”
- Why Buying a Condo is likely NOT in ‘Your’ best interest!
- Greater Toronto Area Spring 2014 Market Report
- Tips For Landlords on Finding the Right Tenant
- 5 Years Later – How & Why Canada avoided the Housing Market Crash
- Too Much Debt?