Monthly Archives: June 2013
January 1, 2008 Toronto’s 416 area saw its Land Transfer Tax (LTT) roughly double on most Real Estate sales. By now it appears that while this LTT might be 416’s pain, it has proven to be 905’s gain!
Subscribe to our real estate newsletter
- Bidding wars – Love Them? Or Hate Them?
- Toronto Real Estate “Stock Market”
- Why Buying a Condo is likely NOT in ‘Your’ best interest!
- Greater Toronto Area Spring 2014 Market Report
- Tips For Landlords on Finding the Right Tenant
- 5 Years Later – How & Why Canada avoided the Housing Market Crash
- Too Much Debt?